for Wounded Warriors, Combat Veterans, Military Personnel and their families
This opportunity is for any family that has ever wanted to ride a horse or experience the special bond and friendship of horses!
If you or your kids love horses, this is for you!
- Register for your "free" ride at www.operationfreeride.com
- Horses4Heroes will provide you the names of facilities in your area that you can contact to schedule your "free" ride!
- Riders must be able-bodied and have their doctor's permission, if necessary, to participate in horseback riding activities.
- Free Ride is for all ages, all riding levels.It's for the entire family!
- Be prepared to drive 30 to 45 minutes; most horseback riding facilities are not in populated areas!
- Follow the rules set forth by your host facility.
- Hooked?Want to learn more about riding?Contact your host facility or Horses4Heroes!
- Enjoy your ride and have fun!
"There's nothing ... no bad day, no hurt feelings, no broken heart, that a ride on your horse can't cure. When riding, there's no one in the world except you and your horse. Treasure the time spent in the saddle; it is the one precious place where all the world is right. There is no hate, no crime, no pain, no war, no death. It is the one time when you are completely free. Cherish that time and hope that feeling lasts forever."Author Unknown
For more information about Operation«Free Ride, call Horses4Heroes at
(888) 987-4376 (9US-HERO) or visit www.Horses4HeroesUSA.com
Local Network Facility: O-STATE Equine Assisted Therapy (OSEAT)
3650 Darlings Rd, Guthrie, OK 73044, 405-496-3447 – www.ostateequine.org
This is a list of all the Web pages on this site.